NARUTO: Explosion Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO: Explosion Series

NARUTO: Explosion is a series which occurs roughly 150 years after Naruto Uzumaki ended his reign as Rokudaime Hokage. It's full of adventure, and awaits members to participate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet
Name: Aelia Valkyrie
Affiliation: Kirigakure

Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out. Empty
PostSubject: Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out.   Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Aelia walked out of her house, her largest shuriken on her back. Even folded up, is was still about half of her size and a bit of an inconvenience to carry but, she simply viewed lugging it around as a method of training. She stopped a ramen stand so that she could grab herself some lunch. She didn't feel like eating at home today and, she found the taste of ramen irresistable. She looked around the shop, taking note of the people inside. As she scanned across the people in there, she noticed a classmate during the acedemy days. She walked over to the girl, wrapping her arms around her, and leaned on one of her shoulders. "Hiya there Roze-chan. I haven't seen you in so long!" She exclaimed, feeling excited to see an old... Well friend wasn't the right word but she was still happy.
Back to top Go down
Roze

Roze

Character sheet
Name: Roze Mayonaka

PostSubject: Re: Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out.   Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:12 pm

Roze was sitting on a stool inside, resting her head. She was relaxing on her one day off, and she couldn't go home. She'd have to work and she'd love to, but her mother ordered her out, told her to enjoy her day. After waiting for her food to come she felt someone lay across her back and rest their head on her shoulder. Turning her head to the right, she saw an old classmate of hers. Aelia! Oh it's been too long. Standing from her stool she hugged the girl before her. Pulling away from the hug, she looked into the girls face, with a soft smile. Come join me.. we have so much to catch up on. She signaled to the girl in the back and ordered another bowl. Sitting down on her stool she rested her head on her arm as she looked over at Aelia. So what's up, how have you been, it's been forever.
Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out.   Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:29 pm

Aelia nodded and sat down next to her, placing her shuriken to lean against her chair so she wouldn't have to hold it while eating. "I've been doing pretty well. Although I kinda wish I had met you sooner. It's been so boring recently." She said, smiling faintly as she recalled how very little she had actually done the past month or so. She shook her, as if shaking the thought from her mind and looked over at Roze. "What about you? How've you been doing since the academy?"
Back to top Go down
Roze

Roze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out.   Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:41 pm

Roze secretly glanced over Aelia's shoulder to look at the thing she put there. It was pretty big compared to Aelia. She listened to Aelia and almost smiled at hearing how bored she was. I know what you mean... I've been bored like crazy recently at the clinic. Nothing's been happening over there. She looked around the stand, noticing all the people in there that she had actually healed by herself. It was a surprising ratio. Looking back at Aelia she smiled again, as she was asked another question. Well since the Academy, I've been assigned to a team. We're Squad 01, and our Sensei is the Mizukage himself. I'm in the group with Kyoichi and Karasu from the academy, but besides that things have been very uneventful.
Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out.   Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Aelia's shot open for a moment and a look of astonishment went over her face. She's part of a squad and the leader of the squad is the Mizukage? She couldn't help but feel a little jealous but she didn't let it show on her face. "That sounds awesome. What is the Mizukage like as a Sensei?" Ideas and scenarios played in her head of what is would be like to work with the Mizukage but, most of them sounded too difficult or made him out to be a mean person. Either way, Aelia figured it was probably interesting to be around him for training.
Back to top Go down
Roze

Roze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out.   Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:53 pm

Roze's attention was drawn from Aelia as her food came. She took both of their bowls and placed them before them both, so she missed Aelia's surprised face. Picking up her chopsticks she broke them apart and looked over at Aelia again. The Mizukage.... he's nice I suppose. He doesn't show many of his emotions... he's very controlled.. it probably has to due with his eyes. They're really freaky. Purple in the background with 5 or 6 black rings through it. I don't know what it could be. She started eating some of her ramen, waiting on Aelia to start eating hers, to see if she liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out.   Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:59 pm

Aelia nodded, breaking her chopsticks apart and slowly eating. Even though it was probably still a little too hot to be eating, the noodles always seemed to taste better when they were still very hot. She took a break from eating, and looked over at Roze. "You certainly have excellent taste in food. His eyes are purple with black rings though..." She trailed off for a moment, feeling like she had heard something similar to that before but, if she had she couldn't remember. "Sounds cool though. Maybe it's like laser vision or something epic like that." She said, making a little laser gun with her hand and "Pew-ing" when she "shot" the gun. Despite how childish the remark was, she half believed that his eyes might actually be able to do that after thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Roze

Roze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out.   Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:09 pm

Roze stopped eating as she thought about sensei shooting lazers from his eyes. She dropped her chopsticks as she thought about being hit with a laser for being late to practice. Oh my god that's horrible... I'd have singed clothes for the next 4 years. She looked at Aelia for a bit and than laughed it off, as she went back into her ramen bowl. Say when we're done here.. if you're not busy, do you wanna go do something? I'm not supposed to be home for a few hours and it'd be cool to catch up. Picking up her bowl, she lifted it to her mouth and tilted her head back, drinking the rest of the bowl in a matter of seconds. Placing the bowl back on the table, she smiled and sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out.   Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:17 pm

Aelia nodded and went back to her now cool ramen. She still ate fairly slowly but, it was comparably faster than before. She drank down the bowl fairly quickly and lightly set it on the table. "I guess I'm up for doing something. Did you have anything in particular in mind?" She had nothing particular in her own head but, she knew that she did not want to go home yet.
Back to top Go down
Roze

Roze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out.   Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:21 pm

Roze stood up from her stool, yet leaned on the bar waiting on Aelia to finish. She took some ryo out of her pocket and placed it on the counter for both of their meals. I don't know... whatever you want to do really.. I'm up for most anything. She twirled around on her feet, letting her blue white dress swirl around her legs. She did it out of boredom, and yet it made her feel better somehow. She checked her bag and realized she had a couple hundred ryo in there, she don't know how she got the money but apparently it was hers. We could go.... to the springs... or to the theatre... to the practice field... I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out.   Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:28 pm

Aelia stood up slowly, stretching her legs as she did. She lazily picked up the folded up shuriken, her body moving along with the shuriken as she placed it on her back. She turned to Roze quickly, her energy seeming to return from nowhere. "I'm cool with whatever you wanna do." She wanted to go to the practice field but, she wanted to go ahead and let Roze decide since she was older and she did just pay for them.
Back to top Go down
Roze

Roze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out.   Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:41 pm

Roze stepped out of the stand, embracing the sunlight of the village. She looked around, wondering what she could see from her vantage point. Let's just go do everything. Turning to her right, she realized that the Practice Field was the farthest from the stand, being on the other side of the village. Alright let's go to the field first, than the spring and if we have time the theater... is that okay with you? She spun around, flashing one of her every-day smiles, waiting on Aelia's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out.   Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:29 pm

Aelia nodded as she walked out of the stand. She shielded her eyes with one of her hands as she waited for her eyes to adjust. "Alright, sounds like fun. Let's go!" She exclaimed and jumped a little, raising an arm into the air as if she were cheering. She had never actually gone to the springs before since none of her family ever wanted to go and she was too nervous to go alone. She hopped in place, her excitement to be doing something new almost overflowing from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out.   Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out. Empty

Back to top Go down

Aelia and Roze, two aquaintances hang out.
Page 1 of 1