NARUTO: Explosion Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO: Explosion Series

NARUTO: Explosion is a series which occurs roughly 150 years after Naruto Uzumaki ended his reign as Rokudaime Hokage. It's full of adventure, and awaits members to participate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What it means to be a Shitsuren

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaname

Kaname

Character sheet
Name: Kaname Shitsuren
Affiliation: Kirigakure

What it means to be a Shitsuren Empty
PostSubject: What it means to be a Shitsuren   What it means to be a Shitsuren EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:34 pm

On the coast of the island of Ice Kamane trains. "Today actually seems to be a good day." Kaname said. The sky was overcast as if it was threatening to snow and the air unlike other days was not so chilly.
Kaname ran up a snowy hill and jumped unto a tree branch and sat on the branch. "Some day I'm going to be more powerful than you dad." Kaname said as he pulled out a locket and looked at a picture of his father, mother and himself. 'Well no more time to ideal around' he though to himself. He focused chakra to his hand jumped down from the tree and slammed his palm against the snow. The snow around that area divided and pushed off into a wave, some off which went into a cave. 'I'm trying to control that move, ice spikes but i'm having no luck' Kaname though and sighed. Suddenly from within the cave a loud roar echoed outwards and a large polar bear came out. The bear gazed at Kaname with a hungry look in his eye and charged towards him. "O please" Kaname said as he jumped over the bear and as he jumped he kicked the bear in the face. Enraged the bear bellowed and once again charged at Kaname. Kaname ran up a tree, focus chakra into his hand and jumped of slamming his hand unto the bears head, pushing the bear to the ground then he flipped of and started to walk away. Walking past the cave two more bears charged out of the cave, catching Kaname by surprise he body flickered away from the two bears. Running away from the two bears he didn't notice the first bear which came up behind him and slashed his arm "Ahhhh!!!" he screamed, he then managed to get away from the first bear but he had no time to avoid the attacking bears.

Kaname closed his eyes and all he heard was groans of pain. He opened his eyes and saw the 3 bears impaled by multiple ice spikes. Kaname moved out of the zone between the 3 impaled bears and ran away. "I really need to master that move."
Back to top Go down

What it means to be a Shitsuren
Page 1 of 1