NARUTO: Explosion Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO: Explosion Series

NARUTO: Explosion is a series which occurs roughly 150 years after Naruto Uzumaki ended his reign as Rokudaime Hokage. It's full of adventure, and awaits members to participate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Packing up camp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet
Name: Cailina Payne
Affiliation: Kumogakure

Packing up camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:50 pm

She fell backwards, onto the ground, her feet resting by the fire. Thank you... for helping me Felix.. I'm sure the chief thanks you... She closed her eyes, and sighed. Although... let me ask you this... if I hadn't summoned Chief.... how would you have saved me from not smashing into the mountain top?

She had a smile on her face, as she thought of Felix launching from his mountain, to catch her, almost like a valiant prince. Sitting up, she took the food pill from him and spun it in her fingers. Popping it, she waited a few moments, before her entire body seemed to perk up. She seemed to jitter and jerk in her seat for a moment, before her eyes popped open, her vision slowly returning. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Felix

Character sheet
Name: Felix Pyre
Affiliation: Celestial Dragons (Konohagakure)

PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:08 pm

Felix smile faded a bit as she asked the question he had been dreading, “I would have summoned AuRel under you instead of me, then probably used sage mode to take the edge off of that fall. You see when I do so I become extremely resilient to physical injury though don’t get me wrong I can still be injured.”

Felix laughed after a moment of silence, “You did it though, and that is no small feat. You should be excited right now not contemplating what ifs. Anyway we should start back to your village if you don’t want to be caught traveling in the twilight hours, can you stand?” Felix stood and shouldered his pack that had prepared while Cailina was still out.
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:08 pm

Cailina stood up from her sitting position. She pushed off the ground and forced herself into a standing position. Looking towards the sky she extended her arms in a "Voila" motion. Taking a step towards Felix, she tripped and fell face forward. Rolling over, she spit up a few grains of dirt, with a sigh. Looks like you'll have to carry me home, Felix.... Daddy's gonna be so happy about that.. Picturing being carried to the mansion wrapped in the sages arms just caused her to laugh.

If I could Mold enough chakra I'd conjure up a Wedding Dress, just to complete the illusion. With a laugh, she pushed herself up into a sitting position, and reached into her pocket, drawing a shuriken. If you could lend me some chakra... I'd be able to summon Raizero, she'll carry me home. Resting the Shuriken in her right hand, she held it by her left thumb, waiting for Felix.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Felix

Character sheet
Name: Felix Pyre
Affiliation: Celestial Dragons (Konohagakure)

PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:32 pm

Felix took the shuriken from her hand, “No, I am sorry, but if I let so much as an ounce of nature chakra drain into you it could kill you.” Letting out a sigh he bent down and picked her up, “Sorry to disappoint you, but it looks like I am carrying you home. Besides I could use the exercise.” Walking towards the village Felix couldn’t help but smile at the thought of what everyone would look like when they looked upon them. The Raikage’s daughter being carried into the village by a stranger who is obviously not from around here.

[ooc: Sorry for the short post...if you dont mind could you end the thread with your next post, the perhaps we can start a new thread in the village?]
Back to top Go down
Cailina
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cailina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:18 pm

Cailina sighed as she was picked up. She just looked towards the path, they traveled on and hoped that no one attacked him, for carrying her home like this. She painfully lifted her right arm up and held onto the fang she had on her neck. She felt it radiate in her hands, and her skin seemed to prickle up as if she had just been struck by a small bolt of lightning. Mom would be so proud... Looking up at Felix though, she thought to say something to lighten the mood. Well this was a fun experience... maybe next time we leave out the falling, and stick to campfire chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Packing up camp   Packing up camp - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Packing up camp
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NARUTO: Explosion Series :: Narutoverse :: Kaminari no Kuni (Land of Lightning)-
Jump to: