NARUTO: Explosion Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO: Explosion Series

NARUTO: Explosion is a series which occurs roughly 150 years after Naruto Uzumaki ended his reign as Rokudaime Hokage. It's full of adventure, and awaits members to participate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction to the Squads (Karasu and Kiri no Kami Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
Karasu Uchiha

Character sheet
Name: Karasu Uchiha
Affiliation: Kirigakure

Introduction to the Squads (Karasu and Kiri no Kami Only) Empty
PostSubject: Introduction to the Squads (Karasu and Kiri no Kami Only)   Introduction to the Squads (Karasu and Kiri no Kami Only) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:12 pm

Karasu had just finished graduating from the Ninja Academy yesterday, it would be today that he was finally introduced to his Squad. Karasu knew numbers were short since the war just recently ended and wasn't the least bit surprised that he was the only shinobi in his squad, more training for him. Karasu waited in the destination he was informed to go towards, Karasu knelt back on one of the tables with his arms crossed interested to see who exactly his Squad Leader was. 'This man or woman better be good, I didn't waste all my time training to get stuck with a incompetent Squad Leader' Karasu thought to himself.

[OOC: I Italicize when I am speaking. I Bold when I am thinking.]

Last edited by Karasu Uchiha on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet
Name: Matsuda Shingen "Kiri no Kami"

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to the Squads (Karasu and Kiri no Kami Only)   Introduction to the Squads (Karasu and Kiri no Kami Only) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:25 pm

The Mizukage was to introduce himself to the candidates of his Squadron. A Squad he himself chose to lead. The Village was low on active Shinobi, and it was important that he have at least a 3-man cell aiding in Kirigakure's recovery, and objectives. One of his candidates was a Genius in the Academy, a candidate named Karasu Uchiha, one of the very few Uchiha still in existence. Karasu's older brother, Iguru had also recommended his brother based on his brother's level of skill. It was easy for the Mizukage to recognize the young Genin. He arranged a meeting with Karasu at a bridge not too far off from the Ninja Academy itself.

When the Mizukage arrived, the young Uchiha had already been patiently waiting with his arms folded. The Mizukage was not late, but, Karasu was early. "...Uchiha Karasu." The Mizukage paused. "You, and your family are well known in Kirigakure." The Mizukage walked a few steps forward. He stretched out his arm. "Matsuda Shingen." The Mizukage was revered as a God or at least one with the powers of a God in Kirigakure, this meeting would be most unexpected.

"I may be your Sensei within next week." The Mizukage introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoexplosion.rpg-board.net
Karasu Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
Karasu Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to the Squads (Karasu and Kiri no Kami Only)   Introduction to the Squads (Karasu and Kiri no Kami Only) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:40 pm

Karasu continued waiting at the meeting destination for; whom might be his Squad Leader, when the figure entered Karasu's eyes widened and made him jump, "Gah!" Karasu then made a more appropriate pose, he looked deeply at the man's eyes, 'This can't be correct, this is the Mizukage himself, what is he doing here?' Karasu thought. The Mizukage then stretched out his arm to Karasu, Karasu responded to the gesture and the two shook hands as he informed Karasu that he may indeed be his Sensei. "I hope you are as powerful as they say..." Karasu knew deep down that the Mizukage was very powerful but tried to stay cool, calm, and collected to maintain his determined mindset.
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to the Squads (Karasu and Kiri no Kami Only)   Introduction to the Squads (Karasu and Kiri no Kami Only) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:50 pm

The young Uchiha spoke a bit coldly at the Mizukage. For years now, Matsuda has protected Kirigakure, it was a bit of a surprise to feel somewhat disrespected by the young Uchiha, but, he knew there was a reason why this Uchiha was so cold - and he knew that the men of the Uchiha Clan were always known to keep their feelings, and past-feelings to themselves - a very reserved people.

"It doesn't matter how powerful a man is, Uchiha Karasu - it matters what such a man can pass on. A legend is nothing without a legacy to leave behind." The Mizukage replied. Already he knew that a bit of work would be required to teach the young Uchiha how to be a truly fulfilled shinobi, but, the Mizukage was prepared for such obstacles, and figured that the Uchiha would need some obstacles of his own.

"You are top in your class, Uchiha Karasu; however, you will no longer be under controlled circumstances, upon joining a Squad, instead, your progress relies heavily on what your sensei will be able to teach you - and what more you can learn about yourself without Chunin overlooking all of your activities." The Mizukage stood tall, with his arms folded behind his back as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
The Last Uchiha
Karasu Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to the Squads (Karasu and Kiri no Kami Only)   Introduction to the Squads (Karasu and Kiri no Kami Only) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:07 pm

Karasu heard the Mizukage state that "It doesn't matter how powerful a man is" but he couldn't agree with him, 'How could the Mizukage say that, it's because people lacked so much power during the war that so many died' Karasu thought to himself as he clenched his fists.

He then looked at the Mizukage and responded to what he stated about no longer being under controlled circumstances and how his progress now relied heavily on his Sensei. "I will do whatever I must to become more powerful" if that meant Karasu would have to take orders from a Sensei he would have no problem, so long as the Mizukage did not get in the way of his own ambitions and that was his nindo way.
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to the Squads (Karasu and Kiri no Kami Only)   Introduction to the Squads (Karasu and Kiri no Kami Only) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:22 pm

It was clear to him that Uchiha Karasu was totally ambitious. It was a reminiscent trait of past Uchiha, a trait that usually led Uchiha into darkness. The Mizukage would becareful with Karasu, he'd have to do his best to lead the Uchiha on the right path - he'd do so for anyone in need of such wisdom. "...Very well, Uchiha Karasu; then remain faithful in your power." The Mizukage spoke - it was a bland a currently meaningless statement to the young Uchiha, he'd stick with his faith in power, it would be up to Matsuda to lead him away from such power. Power always has its price afterall.

"Before I leave... Know, that as your sensei in particular power isn't the only thing I will pass down to you. The power you will be seeking from me comes with wisdom, wisdom that may surprise you, Uchiha Karasu." The Mizukage maintained a sharp gaze at the Uchiha, it was an intentional stare, one that gave off promise, and knowledge - knowledge the Uchiha has yet to understand fully.

The Uchiha's Nindo was a dangerous one indeed. Someone who abides by such a Nindo will certainly become a mighty Shinobi one day, but, at the cost of any 'good' moral conscience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to the Squads (Karasu and Kiri no Kami Only)   Introduction to the Squads (Karasu and Kiri no Kami Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction to the Squads (Karasu and Kiri no Kami Only)
Page 1 of 1