NARUTO: Explosion Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO: Explosion Series

NARUTO: Explosion is a series which occurs roughly 150 years after Naruto Uzumaki ended his reign as Rokudaime Hokage. It's full of adventure, and awaits members to participate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ouka Urufu

Ouka Urufu

Character sheet
Name: Ouka Urufu
Affiliation: Konohagakure

Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED) Empty
PostSubject: Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED)   Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:10 pm

Personal Information

Birthdate: Jan, 1st

Birthsign: Capricorn(Tropical), Sagittarius(Sidereal)

Nickname: Ouks

Personality: cool, laidback, and kick butt >D

Dislikes: showoffs, spaz, none laidback people(a.k.a. uptight people)

Physical Information

Height: 5'9"

Weight:

Hair Color: silver blue

Eye Color: beige/brown

General Appearance:
Spoiler:
Clan Information

Clan: none o-o idk

Kekke Genkai/Hiden:

Head of the Household: none

Social Information

Family: none(Because they died ^^)

Friends: none

Ninja Status

Ninja Registration: 128756

Class: A

Academy Graduation Age: 10

Chunin Promotion Age: 16

Chakra Information

Nature: Wind and Fire o-o

Specialization: Taijutsu

Jutsu

1.)
Type: Genjutsu
Nature: none
Class: supplementary
Name: Temple of Nirvana
Description: This jutsu causes everyone within a specific area to fall into a deep sleep. From the target's point of view, it seems as if feathers are falling from the sky, which serves as a distraction to allow the jutsu to take effect. The downside, however, is that any experienced ninja have more than enough time to dispel it.
Limitations: 2 posts Recharge is 3 posts

2.)
Type: Genjutsu
Class: supplementary
Name: Bringer-of-Darkness
Description: A genjutsu which exerts an hallucinatory effect upon the eyesight, stealing all light away. A world of darkness, as if a thick, jet-black curtain had been dropped. No matter how skilled someone is, they have no option besides turning into sitting ducks. This effect allows the user to attack unseen. Although it negates sight, it does not stop the other senses. In essence, the opponent can sense, hear and smell out the user of the technique and break its effects by landing one hit.
Limitations: breaks when the target hits the person who set the genjutsu on.(Or in 8 posts cd is 6

3.)
Type: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu
Class: offensive
Name: Dance of the Crescent Moon
Description: The user creates three shadow clones that attack along with the user in a complicated sword-dancing(claws in Ouka’s case) pattern to confuse the opponent.
Limitations: N/A

4.)
Type: Ninjutsu
Nature:
Class:
Name: Transformation
Description:This jutsu allows the user to transform either themselves or another object into the appearance of another person, animal, or object. This is a skill Ouka has been able to use from the age of 4.(She is high in intelligence ) It allows Ouka to transform into her wolf form.
Limitations:

5.)
Type: Ninjutsu
Nature: Wind
Class: Offensive
Name: Pressure Damage
Description: A tornado-like mass is compressed until it has a very high density and is then released. The wind pressure is raised to its highest limit, and once the technique hits the target, everyone will be swept off their feet.
Limitations: 2 posts cd is 4 posts

6.)
Type:
Nature:
Class:
Name: Subsitution
Description: This is a technique that allows the user to go poof and his or her's body is replaced by a log(Or other stuff o-o).
Limitations:

7.)
Type: Taijutsu
Class:
Name: The Gate of Opening
Description: Located in the brain, the Gate of Opening Removes the restraints of the brain which enables the user to use the “Front Lotus”.
Limitations:

8.)
Class:
Name: The Gate of Healing
Description: Located in the brain, the Gate of Healing, forcibly increases one’s physical strength and temporary re-energizes the body.
Limitations:

9.)
Nature:
Class:
Name: The Gate of Life
Description: Located in the spinal cord, the Gate of Life enables the user to use Reverse Lotus. The increased blood flow turns the skin red.
Limitations:

10.)
Nature:
Class:
Name: The Gate of Pain
Description: Located on the spinal cord; the Gate of Pain increases the user’s speed and power. May cause muscles tissue to tear on use.
Limitations:

11.)
Nature:
Class:
Name: The Gate of Limit(The Gate of Closing)
Description: Located in the abdomen(That’s all the desc I got o-o)
Limitations:

12.)
Nature:
Class:
Name: The Gate of View
Description: Located in the stomach; the Gate of View allows the user to perform the Morning Peacock. Opening of this gate releases such large amounts of charka that it can cause nearby bodies of water to form a vortex around the user.
Limitations:

13.)
Nature:
Class:
Name: The Gate of Wonder(The Gate of Shock)
Description: Located below the stomach. In the video games, allows the user to perform the Eternal Chaotic Dance.
Limitations:

14.)
Nature:
Class:
Name: The Gate of Death
Description: Located at the heart. Releasing this gate uses up all of the body's energy. It makes the heart pump at maximum power and exceeds the power of every other gate.
Limitations:

15.)
Type: Taijutsu, Kinjutsu
Nature:
Class: Offesive
Name: Reverse Lotus
Description: This Jutsu is an advanced and more destructive version of the Front Lotus, which requires that at least three chakra gates be opened(in every instance in which it has been used, five ates are opened). Once enough gates are open, the user launches the target into the air and strikes them at inhuman speed before hitting them with one arm and one foot, sending the target crashing into the ground. This is usually fatal due to the speed and power behind the attack.
Limitations:

Additional Jutsu

Arsenal

Ninja Tools: kunai x15 shuriken x12 tenbons x50

Primary Weapon: its kind of like what Asuma has only that they have 3 spikes on them.

Secondary Weapon: Her claws and teeth

Biography & RP-Sample

Biography: When Ouka was 5 her parents never came back from a mission. Seeing how they died Ouka lived alone the small house 2 hour’s walk from Konoha. When Ouka was 7 she packed up her valuable things and headed for Konoha to become a strong ninja. She finally and successfully graduated from the academy and worked super hard to get to Chunin. At 16 she finally got through Chunin. When she was 18 she left Konoha on a mission to retrieve a late delivery, but when she arrived at the location of the village, nothing was there only eleven figures, each one of them becoming Ouka's most hated enemies. After returning back from a failed mission; Ouka reported the failure of her mission but did not tell of the people she saw, if they even were people.

RP-Sample: I awoke with a calm breeze flowing into my empty, dusty room. The sunlight shone about my eyes, making me shift to the other side of my body. As I moved my right ear twitched and my tail licked out from underneath me, sending flakes of dust flying around.
A bird landed on the window sill of my opened window, tweeting loudly around. I sat up with a deep growl in my throat as I glared at the bird which flew away quickly. Now that I was awake I stretched like a cat on the ground I was sleeping on.
I walked towards my bathroom; barely making a sound with each step.
When I exited the bathroom with a yawn I slipped on my shoes and left my small room for yet another day. I could really use a day off I thought tiredly, side-stepping before my face slammed into a pole.

Last edited by Ouka Urufu on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet
Name: Yoshi Uzumaki "The Broken Uzumaki"
Affiliation: Missing-nin (Konohagakure)

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED)   Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:56 pm

6"1' is ridiculously tall for a female, are you sure are you sure you want to be that tall?
Back to top Go down
Ouka Urufu

Ouka Urufu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED)   Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:58 pm

how 'bout 5'9"?
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED)   Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:08 pm

still tall but ok, it's your character you don't have to change height if you don't want to i was just asking if you knew that and wanted to keep it like that
Back to top Go down
Felix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Felix

Character sheet
Name: Felix Pyre
Affiliation: Celestial Dragons (Konohagakure)

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED)   Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:13 pm

1. Your Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon technique needs to be toned down a bit, I would say only make it last 5 posts with a recharge of 7 posts after duration.

2.Dance of the Crescent Moon would be Nintaijutsu if you plan on only using your fists.

3. You can not use the Shadowless Flight technique as you don't specialize in swift nature chakra (this is a genetic technique that was stolen by the main antagonist of the 3 Naruto shippuden movie, who possessed the ability to assimilate anyone he defeated)

4. Bringer-of-Darkness still needs to have a set limitation of posts it lasts even if it breaks after one hit, as well as a cooldown.

5. Your additional Jutsu is what you learn after you start to RP... you can click here to learn more on that topic.

6. Not that this is a correction but the knives you are thinking of are called "knuckle duster trench knives."

7. You need to add more to your history and as I was informed your RP sample needs to about your character...(Yes I tried that to and Angie shot me down)
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED)   Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:12 am

1. Wolf transformation isn't a separate jutsu for the fact it could be done buy a transformation jutsu. But if i'm wrong it would probably be link to the inuzaka clan so you couldn't use it.

2. like fleixsaid you can not start off with additional jutsu, thats after you start rp-ing

3. even additional jutsu need ranks cooldowns and the set up the ones before it have.
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet
Name: Matsuda Shingen "Kiri no Kami"
Affiliation: Kirigakure

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED)   Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:46 am

1) You are Yuta... Are you not? You shouldn't even have a second account unless you've been given special permission from either Karasu, or myself.

2) Crystal Release is a Kekkei Genkai, and one that you failed to get permission to add.

...You may want to remove this application altogether, or at least keep it saved somewhere, because I do not approve of second-characters yet. I'll probably speak with Karasu about it beforehand.

Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoexplosion.rpg-board.net
Yuta

Yuta

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

Character sheet
Name: Yuta Sabaku
Affiliation: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED)   Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:30 pm

>.> Oyataka-sama she's Dementia from Darks, if I made another account it'd be Black Rock Shooter anyway xD
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED)   Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:39 pm

you kekkei genkai is alot like the inuzuka clan also even taijutsu has a rank. Also you "kekkei genkai" has no jutsu for it
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED)   Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:33 pm

We aren't allowing custom Kekkei Genkai.

Remove it, and edit your app. accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Ouka Urufu

Ouka Urufu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED)   Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:31 pm

Okay I fixed things
Back to top Go down
Felix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Felix

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED)   Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:44 pm

Transformation Justsu is a still needs a limitation, and a cooldown. (it is an E ranked ninjutsu technique btw) and you cannot have addition Jutsu unless you train for them Rp wise. so please take off your Wolf transformation.

You also need to add a bit more to your history.
Back to top Go down
Ouka Urufu

Ouka Urufu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED)   Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:40 pm

Done again
Back to top Go down
Ouka Urufu

Ouka Urufu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED)   Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:36 pm

DOT!
Back to top Go down
Felix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Felix

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED)   Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:11 pm

Okay stop bumping only a full mod can approve...I am probation so to speak so Cailina or Yoshi will have to do so if Kiri dont get to it before
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED)   Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:47 pm

1) You don't have the Body Replacement Technique (which is a very basic jutsu) it's not a requirement, but, it is very useful.

I don't see very many problems, and it looks like you've fulfilled the corrections asked of you.

I'll take another look when the editing is complete.
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED)   Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Alright, this application is...

[APPROVED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED)   Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouka Urufu(COMPLETED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NARUTO: Explosion Series :: Creation Zone :: Character Creation :: Approved Section-
Jump to: