NARUTO: Explosion Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO: Explosion Series

NARUTO: Explosion is a series which occurs roughly 150 years after Naruto Uzumaki ended his reign as Rokudaime Hokage. It's full of adventure, and awaits members to participate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bleach World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Felix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Felix

Character sheet
Name: Felix Pyre
Affiliation: Celestial Dragons (Konohagakure)

The Bleach World Empty
PostSubject: The Bleach World   The Bleach World EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:03 pm

300 years have past...the heroes of old have fallen. Evil bides its time in the dark, will you stand against it? Play as any character of your choosing in this engaging and thrilling Roleplaying game.

The Bleach World H8iVW

We are currently developing various storyline ideas that will follow on from our original setting----> They all died...meaning it's your chance to be the hero! Or maybe even the Villain Suspect
The Bounts and superhumans have joined together in a militant task force, leaving the Gotei 13, Quincy and hollows to fill the rest of the impending doom charter. Which side will you fight for?

The BleachWorld offers a unique grading system with the humble aim to eliminate any and all god-modding between character fights. Your shinigami/hollow/quincy/bount/superhuman character will progress through the ranks until they can truly make a difference.

'But how do i rank up?' I hear you say...SIMPLE

The admin/mod team follow a strict guideline for rankings; meaning the more you rp, the more you train and the better quality of your rp- the more you'll rank up! Very Happy

Now i bet you're thinking that ranking up sounds almost too easy...well it is! So why not head over to check it out!
Back to top Go down
Felix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Felix

Character sheet
Name: Felix Pyre
Affiliation: Celestial Dragons (Konohagakure)

The Bleach World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bleach World   The Bleach World EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:04 pm

I can not take credit for this add I copied it from an older add on darks...the original poster was Kaiyo....I advertise this at the request of a friend.
Back to top Go down
saskue12

saskue12

The Bleach World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bleach World   The Bleach World EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:21 pm

in a world where the greatest ninja of all time has finally done his time...
its your turn to create your legend or destroy it based on the choices you make.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Bleach World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bleach World   The Bleach World Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bleach World
Page 1 of 1