NARUTO: Explosion Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO: Explosion Series

NARUTO: Explosion is a series which occurs roughly 150 years after Naruto Uzumaki ended his reign as Rokudaime Hokage. It's full of adventure, and awaits members to participate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raiyeko Ishikawa

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

Character sheet
Name: Raiyeko Ishikawa
Affiliation: Kirigakure

Raiyeko Ishikawa Empty
PostSubject: Raiyeko Ishikawa   Raiyeko Ishikawa EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:17 pm

Personal Information

Birthdate: February 27

Birthsign: Pisces

Nickname: Rai

Personality: Usually Raiyeko is calm and caring helping others and enjoying peace and quiet. He becomes quickly angered if someone is bothering or hurting his friends. Raiyeko enjoys being flashy and doing/ending things with a bang. When he fights he shows no mercy and doesn't stop unless his opponent is beaten. If for any reason Raiyeko tastes blood he changes into a blood thirsty monster that will try to kill and shed as much blood as possible.

Likes: Training, Making friends, Showing off, Helping people, Peace and Quiet

Dislikes: People who bother him or his friends, Weak opponents, "Evil" people

Physical Information

Height: 5'11

Weight: 150 lbs

Hair Color: Blue

Eye Color: Blue

General Appearance:
Raiyeko Ishikawa BoiBlue
Wears a dark blue shirt that has a picture of a tsunami on it. He has the right sleeve removed up to the elbow so his arm is exposed. He wears the normal ninja sandals except their black with blue markings. He wears his headband either around his forehead or around his neck.

Clan Information

Clan: N/A

Kekke Genkai/Hiden: N/A

Head of the Household: N/A

Social Information

Family: Kenji Ishikawa, Father
Akira Ishikawa, Mother
Soten Ishikawa, Grandfather

Friends: Lee Kimura, Masuto Watanabe, Saito Okada

Ninja Status

Ninja Registration: 073986

Class: (A-rank for ANBU.)

Academy Graduation Age: 10

Chunin Promotion Age: 12

Chakra Information

Nature: Water, Wind

Specialization: Ninjutsu

Jutsu

Water

Spoiler:

Wind

Spoiler:

Additional Jutsu

(Any jutsu that you create, or that your character has learned will be moved here. This only applies to those jutsu you've created, or learned AFTER your character application was approved. Only Administrators have the power to add the Jutsu you've created, or that you've learned to this section of the character app. You will leave this portion of the app. blank to start with.)

Arsenal

Ninja Tools: Shuriken X25, Kunai X15, Paper Bomb X10, Smoke Bomb X10,

Primary Weapon: Demon Wind Shuriken X2

Secondary Weapon: N/A

Biography & RP-Sample

Biography: Raiyeko was born in Kiragakure as an only child and lived with his parents and grandfather. Since he had a kind and friendly nature he quickly made friends with some of the kids in the village. He entered the Academy when he was 10 and in 1 year graduated. Because of the "incident" when he was accidentally hit in the mouth and went on a rampage, because he tasted blood he was put in a 1 man squad. Even though he was technically by himself in his squad he worked with friends to complete missions. After a few years of completing low rank missions Raiyeko and his friends decided to enter the chunin exams and promised to help each other out in any way. After a ton of hard work Raiyeko managed to complete all the tests of the chunin exams and became a chunin. He continued to go on missions with his friends who had also made it to chunin, but had started to go on missions alone. Every chance he got he showed off his skills and trained hard every day. Soon he was a high rank chunin that could easily complete missions alone and was respected by quite a few people in the village. He began working to control himself so he wouldn't go on a rampage if he tasted blood, he has managed to get complete control over it but if he wants he can lose control, but that’s only if he’s alone and he needs it to win the fight. After a few years he became a jonin and continued going on missions alone. He kept training hard to further improve his skills and continued getting stronger and stronger. After some time his skills were recognized and he became an ANBU. He was respceted and loved by almost everyone in the village. He continued to help everyone he could and train as hard as he could to improve his skills and become the best ninja he could be.

RP-Sample: Raiyeko hadn't been given any missions so he decided to look around the village, to help anyone he could find that needed it. He found plenty of people who needed help, they were mostly odd jobs and errands but that didn't matter to Rai, he loved to help people. After a few hours of running around the village helping everyone he could find Rai had managed to help everyone he could find, and it was only the afternoon. He was walking around the village and found a tree with plenty of shade, so he decided to rest under it and look at the clouds in the distance. "Ah. Today has been such a great day. I've managed to help tons of people and it's still kind of early. I wonder what I should do. I can't spend the rest of the day just resting here." After some thought, and a few minutes of resting he decided to go to the outside of the village and look around.

He walked through the gates of the village waving hello to the guards and began walking down the road to get to, and leave Kirigakure. He walked down the road humming a happy tune and waving hello to everyone he passed. After a few minutes he saw a forest and decided to go inside and look around, maybe he'd find something interesting. He looked around the forest and found tons of bugs and plants. He continued walking through the forest humming a happy tune, while looking up at the sky and watched the clouds go by. After about an hour of walking through the forest he decided to rest under a nearby tree. He laid down under the tree listening to all the sounds of the forest, and watching the wildlife of the forest. He fell asleep and was in the forest for a few hours before finally waking up to see it was already dark out. "Looks like the day's over... oh well. I'm sure tommorow will be a great day." He left the forest and made his way back to the village to sleep, looking forward to tomorrow.

Last edited by Raiyeko Ishikawa on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Felix

Character sheet
Name: Felix Pyre
Affiliation: Celestial Dragons (Konohagakure)

Raiyeko Ishikawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiyeko Ishikawa   Raiyeko Ishikawa EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:20 pm

1. You need to include a limitation on all your jutsu which includes Duration and Cooldown and in some cases a set up duration but this is only the case with extremely strong jutsu.

2. You will also need an RP sample of the character you are creating nothing spectacular just a short two paragraph sample
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet
Name: Yoshi Uzumaki "The Broken Uzumaki"
Affiliation: Missing-nin (Konohagakure)

Raiyeko Ishikawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiyeko Ishikawa   Raiyeko Ishikawa EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:08 am

Also your jutsu need ranks, not unknown or - but an actual rank,
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

Character sheet

Raiyeko Ishikawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiyeko Ishikawa   Raiyeko Ishikawa EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:16 pm

Does the RP sample have to inclue this character or can I use one from another site?
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
The Broken Uzumaki
The Broken Uzumaki
Yoshi

Character sheet
Name: Yoshi Uzumaki "The Broken Uzumaki"
Affiliation: Missing-nin (Konohagakure)

Raiyeko Ishikawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiyeko Ishikawa   Raiyeko Ishikawa EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:18 pm

You need an original rp sample
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet
Name: Matsuda Shingen "Kiri no Kami"

Raiyeko Ishikawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiyeko Ishikawa   Raiyeko Ishikawa EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:15 pm

1) Do these Jutsu rankings apply to the Jutsu Rankings for canon Jutsu that have already been added to the Forum? If you're unsure please go to Background Information -> Jutsu Information, and then look at the list of the Water-natured jutsu, and the Wind-natured jutsu.

2) For your RP-sample... It is necessary that you give us an RP-sample focused on the character you're applying for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoexplosion.rpg-board.net
Ouka Urufu

Ouka Urufu

Character sheet
Name: Ouka Urufu
Affiliation: Konohagakure

Raiyeko Ishikawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiyeko Ishikawa   Raiyeko Ishikawa EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:58 pm

((OMG!! 27th?! your chars b-day is 4 days away from my irl b-day :DDD) I just wanted to say tht ^^)
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

Character sheet

Raiyeko Ishikawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiyeko Ishikawa   Raiyeko Ishikawa EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:19 pm

alright. i put an RP sample. But for the jutsu's i'm not sure what to do. I looked in the jutsu information section and checked the water and wind jutsu's but some of the ones i have listed weren't there. Let me know what i'm supposed to do.
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

Raiyeko Ishikawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiyeko Ishikawa   Raiyeko Ishikawa EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:16 pm

1) If you have Jutsu that are not on our list, simply make a fitting rank for the technique. Now, the Rank will be the technique's measurement of power, so, you have to be fair when choosing the level of your own Jutsu. Or, you can simply give the list of your jutsu that aren't on the list, and I can measure its power on my own (or perhaps with the Staff's aid).
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

Character sheet

Raiyeko Ishikawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiyeko Ishikawa   Raiyeko Ishikawa EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:43 pm

alright the water jutsu's that weren't listed were #1, #4, and #8. (#4 may just have a different name.) the wind jutsu's that weren't listed were #10, #11, #12, #13, #14, and #15.
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

Raiyeko Ishikawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiyeko Ishikawa   Raiyeko Ishikawa EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:17 pm

Water

1.) #1 is fine.

2.) #4 is fine - and yes it had a different name.

3.) #8 is B-rank, please edit accordingly.

-------------------------------------------------------
Wind

1.) #10 is fine.

2.) #11 is fine.

3.) #12 is fine.

4.) #13 is fine.

5.) #14 is a technique that was only used by Shukaku, I doubt a single man's chakra levels can compare to a Bijuu's (only on exceptionally rare occasions). Please remove that technique.

6.) #15 is a technique that was used by Gaara in his Shukaku form... Since your character can't possibly be a member of the Sabaku Clan, you shouldn't have this jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

Raiyeko Ishikawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiyeko Ishikawa   Raiyeko Ishikawa EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:09 pm

[APPROVED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raiyeko Ishikawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiyeko Ishikawa   Raiyeko Ishikawa Empty

Back to top Go down

Raiyeko Ishikawa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NARUTO: Explosion Series :: Creation Zone :: Character Creation :: Approved Section-
Jump to: