NARUTO: Explosion Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO: Explosion Series

NARUTO: Explosion is a series which occurs roughly 150 years after Naruto Uzumaki ended his reign as Rokudaime Hokage. It's full of adventure, and awaits members to participate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hypothetical Spar.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet
Name: Aelia Valkyrie
Affiliation: Kirigakure

Hypothetical Spar. Empty
PostSubject: Hypothetical Spar.   Hypothetical Spar. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:41 pm

Kalli sat in the middle of a perfectly square white room. The room was about 50 feet long and Kalli guess somewhere around 30 feet tall. Aside from herself and a door at the far end of the room, there was nothing in the room. She wasn't sure how she got here but, she had a feeling that somebody was breaking the 4th Wall by hosting a sparring match here. Wherever this place was, she was certain that anything that happened here would not carry back to the real world. She slowly stood up and looked around the entire room. Despite there being no visible light source, the entire room was completely visible which only further enforced her idea that she had crossed beyond the 4th Wall and into an... Off topic sparring match.
Back to top Go down
Roromorunin+

Roromorunin+

Character sheet
Name: Garovo Somoroku
Affiliation: Iwagakure

Hypothetical Spar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Spar.   Hypothetical Spar. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:40 pm

Garovo was suddenly thrown into a strange room by some unseen force. He stood up and off the ground he could tell by the feel it was made of a loose earth like material "perfect" he thought "at least there is some earth in this room." When suddenly he noticed a ninja siting in the ,what he could only guess was, the middle of the room. He wondered what the ninja was doing in the room with him he could see no one else in the room or even an exit so he could tell this was not of this world and even if it was it was probity something for someones amusement so he guessed he would just play along with this game and entertain the audience even if there wasn't one. Garovo created 1 earth clone and dove into the ground and dug his way with the clone to where the ninja was he waited below the clone. Garovo's clone ran over to about 15 ft away from the ninja which he could now tell was a female and said "Hello do you have any clue what we are here for? and what is your name miss?" Garovo was waiting for the perfect time to strike waiting for the clone to give the signal the ninja was off guard.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Garovo on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing spoiler)
Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet

Hypothetical Spar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Spar.   Hypothetical Spar. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:05 pm

Kalli looked over at the man and rested her hand on one of her two samurai swords. It must be this guy's fault that I'm here. From this range, I outta be able to get the jump on him. She simply smiled while at the man while she began forcing chakra into her sword. "Hi there stranger. My name is Kalli Karuson." From this range, I'll need to use something that's got some power behnd it. She quickly gripped her katana, unsheathed it, brought it horizonally to her head level, and stabbed forward. "Draw: Lion's Roar!" A massive wave of fire shot out of the sword, in the shape of a lion, and dashed towards the stranger. Kalli's could feel a frown cross her face. She didn't like mindlessly killing but, what other explanation could there be for why she was in this room other than that the man had somehow brought her here. "I'm sorry but, I can't waste my time here."

Jutsu Used---

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Roromorunin+

Roromorunin+

Character sheet

Hypothetical Spar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Spar.   Hypothetical Spar. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:37 pm

Garovo's clone was taken a little by surprised by the abrupt attack but still had time to dodge but decided to instead he gave the signal ,which was a stomp on the ground, and yelled "FIRE OH MY GOD IM GOING TO DIE!!!!!" in a die tone and coward as it was incinerated into nothingness. Garovo waited for the fire to pass over the clone and rush into the distance and popd his head out of the ground and climbed out and said in a sly tone "Now that wasn't even nice didn't even give him time to say my name" he smiled and made hand signs extremely fast as this next jutsu was in his specialty. He yelled to Kalli "I dun think my friends will like that one bit." his smile twisted as he disappeared , the room turned black and all that could be seen to kalli where 15 clones that rose from the ground from an ink like liquid in a full circle around Kalli. They all chucked in unison due to the size of the room it seemed to eco in a way. The real garovo had walked to some distance and watched what was going on from a good 7 feet away from the circle using most all of his focus to keep up the two genjutus.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet

Hypothetical Spar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Spar.   Hypothetical Spar. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:04 pm

Kalli resheathed he sword and looked around her. The entire area was black but, the idea of genjutsu didn't occur to her. If he was capable of making the room white without any lights then I guess it wouldn't be too far-fetched for him to make the room completely dark. She began to force chakra into the sheathed katana and then looked around again. "Then I'll just create my own light." She unsheathed her sword and expected to see a blazing sword but, was very surprised at what she saw. "Draw: Fire Blade's Dance." What she saw was well, nothing. What should have been her lamp and possible savior, was simply her sword. As plain as it usually was. It didn't work? No, I must be in a genjutsu. If I am in a genjutsu, then are these clones part of the genjutsu or are they real? She resheathed her blade, causing the fire on her sword to dissapate and re-forced chakra into the sword. She unsheathed her sword, now re-enhanced with a massive amount of chakra and stabbed it into the ground. "Draw: Fire Shatter Blast!" Although she didn't see her attack, she knew that it must have worked and, if the clones dissapated, then they were real. If nothing at all happened, then she knew her defeat was imminant. What a shame the battle came to this. I really hate fighting genjutsu users. There are too many variables when dealing with them.

Jutsu Used---

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Roromorunin+

Roromorunin+

Character sheet

Hypothetical Spar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Spar.   Hypothetical Spar. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:59 pm

Garovo saw that this ninja had no clue what was going on about his genjutsu him and all of his clones chuckled. The clones where destroyed only for a few moments when suddenly they reformed and said to Kalli "Its hopeless give up...you lucky i didn't kill you right away." they looked straight at Kalli "Oh if you get a sinking feeling its because your going to die....oh and my name is Garovo Somoroku and i am your killer..." Garovo decided it was time to end this he released the clones and let them fade away so he could use another jutsu. He made more hand signs and watched as the ground below the ninja became a rushing river of mud. In moments it should have her up the the neck and then drown her...the darkness jutsu would also ware off at this time so she would see her own death and her killer

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet

Hypothetical Spar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Spar.   Hypothetical Spar. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:50 pm

The darkness around Kalli began to fade and she was able to see what was truely going on in the room. However, unlike before, a river of mud was now at Kalli's neck, threatening to drown her. She let go of her katana and let it sink into the mud. No big deal, I've got another one so I'll be fine. She brought her hands together and built up a massive amount of chakra in her hands. The amount of chakra she was using could be compared to the level of chakra in her strongest attack, Draw: Overload, and when she spread her hands apart, a wall of flame appeared and hardened the mud in front of her to form clay. "Fire Shield!" She pulled herself out of the mud and onto the hardened clay. She jumped clear from the river and turned towards the stranger. With her hand on her other katana, she waited for him to make his next move. Stranger, I cannot beat you but, perhaps I can learn your weaknesses and then, overcome them. She took a deep breathe and re-focused on her opponent again. Watch for abnormalities... Look for any detail that could indicate a possible genjutsu. If need be, I will cut my own skin to break free of your hold.

Jutsu Used----

Type: Ninjutsu
Nature: Fire
Class: Defensive
Name: Fire Shield
Description: Once chakra has been gathered in the hand, the user quickly brings together and then spread apart their hands to create a very brief wall of flame.
Limitations: Lasts for 1 post. Has a cooldown of 2 posts.

Back to top Go down
Roromorunin+

Roromorunin+

Character sheet

Hypothetical Spar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Spar.   Hypothetical Spar. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:07 pm

Garovo had no dought that the ninja would make it out of the C rank mud jutsu and if she didn't it would have been very pathetic. He sat down and looked at Kalli and said "Hmm toying you was fun now its time to crush you....." He jumped into the air and made hand signs sending 100 gallons at her hopefully crushing her. The water spiraled and flew at an incredible speed. If she some how dodged this the ground would be turned to mud after the water settled. As the water traveled Garovo yelled "That is over 100 gallons of water! Which is equal to 835 pounds!" Garovo landed on the water regardless if she was hit or not and used another jutsu disappearing completely and sat down on the water distributing his chakra so he would stay above the water.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet

Hypothetical Spar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Spar.   Hypothetical Spar. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:29 pm

Kalli threw the sheathe of the abandoned katana and then substitued with it almost immediately because she threw the sheathe very quickly to dodge the waterfall attack. Then, she dive-rolled even more to the side to dodge the brunt of the attack and jumped on top of the water so she wouldn't be caught in the mud. She looked over at Garovo again and placed her hands together. "Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu." She summoned a single clone of herself and they both stood, waiting for Garovo to make his next attack. I can't beat him in a simple one on one battle but, if I can continue to dodge his attacks and let him wear himself down, I can defeat with my own strength.

Jutsu Used---

Nature: N/A
Class: Defensive
Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu (Body Replacement Technique)
Description: The user swaps places with a nearby object, which is generally depicted to be a section of a log, in order to avoid attacks and/or surprise attack an enemy.
Limitations: Kalli specifically can substitute with any object within 9ft and it has a cooldown of 1 post.

Nature: N/A
Class: Supplementary
Name: Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu (Haze Clone Technique)
Description: Similar to regular shadow clones but these don’t disappear when they are struck.
Limitations: Can summon up to 4 clones. She can maintain all 4 clones for 3 posts, 3 clones for 4 posts, 2 clones for 5 posts, and 1 clone for 7 posts. Cooldown of 5 posts (once the tech is over)
Back to top Go down
Roromorunin+

Roromorunin+

Character sheet

Hypothetical Spar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Spar.   Hypothetical Spar. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:45 pm

Garovo decided it was time to trow the girl off a bit he unsheathed his swords from his back they would be visible to the ninja but that wouldn't mater long. He let go of his swords and began to use there special power to be controlled as if no one was there with his chakra sending his swords after the woman and her clone in a way that made it look like someone was still holding the but garovo had still not moved. Suddenly his sword's special ability activated Chikyūnohokuro began to spin like a drill flying towards kalli (or the clone) wile his other sword went towards the other kalli and slashed repeatedly and if they missed they would continue the assault. This was hardly any inconvenience to garovo as this barely taxed his energy at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hypothetical Spar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Spar.   Hypothetical Spar. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hypothetical Spar.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NARUTO: Explosion Series :: Outside of Character :: Off-topic Discussion-
Jump to: